Thursday, July 24, 2008

Snippets of My Day

Because my life is oh so interesting, I figured I would let you know how my day went in bullet point.......cuz I'm all about the fancy.

  • Got up at 6 ALONE....made coffee, unloaded the dishwasher.
  • Nate got up at 7. Was quiet and watched PBS kids shows.
  • Quinn didn't emerge until almost 9, probably because he woke up at 11 last night and decided he wanted to hang out with me. He fell asleep again at 12:30.
  • Gave the boys 3 choices for breakfast: blueberry pancakes, eggs or cereal. They chose cheese. I asked twice more and then gave up. It was cheese and fruit for breakfast, because I'm such a great mommy.
  • Bob shit in the basement. And Quinn stepped in it.
  • 15 minutes later, Nate got the big d, and had problems getting all of it off his butt.
  • Nelson peed on the kitchen floor--in his defense, I knew he had to go out, and if he could have crossed his paws and performed the pee-pee dance he would have, then Nate had his butt issues and I got sidetracked, and oh well.....
  • Nate ended up wanting a bath.
  • Quinn wanted one too.
  • Answered e-mail, played with their Webkinz so Quinn could get the couch he wants.
  • Called mommy.
  • She's deaf.....she talked with my Auntie Jean. My cousin has 3 weeks--not 3 months.
  • Got boys out of tub. Cleaned the floor. Sent them to living room to take a break.
  • Nate falls asleep. Quinn sucks his thumb and falls over 10 minutes later.
  • Lunch was hot dogs, chips, carrot sticks and applesauce.
  • Milk guy delivered milk.
  • Bob shit in basement--again.
  • Outside for an hour and a half before Quinn tried to beat Nate with a wiffle ball bat because Nate called him a "booger."
  • Matt finally wakes up.
  • Matt takes out garbage and asks for 4 bucks.
  • I gave it to him and he left for places unknown.
  • Get dinner ready. Speghetti with meat sauce and garlic breadsticks.
  • Paul comes home.
  • Talk to Auntie Jean without interuption. She asks me to call my great Aunt Lou.
  • Call Aunt Lou and let her in on what's happening.
  • Cry.
  • Cry some more.
  • Talk to best friend, Mo. We talk almost everyday, but haven't seen each other in oh, 2 years. She lives 2 hours away in Indianapolis.
  • Join a coupon site.
  • Take IQ test--133--not bad for an airhead.

Write blog. So there you have it. My day in a nutshell. I'm going to bed now. My darling husband will be up at 3am. Have a great night.

No comments: