Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stuff About Me

There isn't much to tell about me. At least the really interesting stuff. I'll try to make things short and sweet.

I married Paul in 1994 on his 30th birthday.
My son Matt was born in August 1989, Paul adopted him the year after we married.
We had Nathaniel July 2002.
Quinn was born April 2004
We are owned by 4 dogs: Bob--a 12 year-old rat terrier, Sadie--a 10 year-old lab/shephard mix, Nelson--a 9 year-old westie and something else, and Alice--a 5 month old God-knows-what pup.
Both of Paul's parents are dead, and I no longer talk to mine.
I'm a SAHM.
I love scrapbooking and cross stitching.
I don't ever seem to have enough time to do either.
Two of my three boys are "on the spectrum" (autism and aspergers)--Matt and Nate.
I am afraid that Quinn might be too.
I used to want 6 kids.
I'm about ready to lose my mind with 3.
I need to channel my inner June Cleaver and get my messy house clean.
I would love to spend a day completely alone.
I love all things related to Disney World.
Our family is Catholic.
I worry about money all the time.
Heck, I worry about everything all the time.

No comments: